One Act Plays
The Witch and the Poltergeist
Synopsis: 20-something Phoebe is having a pest control problem… the ghostly kind. She and her friend Hank seek out a so-called witch to help her. But Phoebe’s poltergeist is not all it seems.
- Manes Studio Theatre, One-Act Play Festival, November 2019
Personal post-college literary and media analysis blog.
- “7 Things to Consider When Reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child” – Blog post
- “What Makes a Good Literary Web Series?” – Blog post
- “Character Comparison: Prince Hans & George Wickham (LBD). Or: Why I Won’t Excuse Hans” – Blog post
Multimedia literary arts magazine catering to the diverse creative pursuits at Johns Hopkins University.
- “Alone in the Waves” – Short Story, Spring 2014 Issue (see p. 30)
- “Self Insertion” – Short Story, Fall 2013 Issue (see p. 90)