My various scribblings, fictional and nonfictional, spread throughout the internet.
As copywriter at Plenti, I have written and revised copy for major Plenti campaigns, such as Points Expiration and the Plenti app relaunch. I have also updated copy for the national loyalty program’s homepage, FAQ pages, password reset journey, How to Use Points page, and more, to draw more traffic with clear, up-to-date information.
- How the Power of Employee Engagement Will Boost Your Business (Article with CJ Follini for IMMINENT)
Purpose-driven employee engagement software company where I worked in content development.
- The Key to Lower Turnover
- Why Better Onboarding Improves Employee Retention
- The Customer Within:The Power of Employee Engagement and Inside-Out Marketing (White Paper with Anya Sage & CJ Follini)
Startup Institute’s career development blog.
- 5 Reasons Why Studying Improv Will Make You Brilliant at Business (August 11, 2016)
As Children’s Category Editor, I’ve created 30 graphic picture book lists.
- 10 Best Picture Books about Moms ›
- You Are Not Allowed to Read This Book ›
- Top 10 Books About Adoption – Chosen By Adopted Children ›
Personal post-college literary and media analysis blog.
- 7 Things to Consider When Reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- What Makes a Good Literary Web Series?
- Character Comparison: Prince Hans & George Wickham (LBD). Or: Why I Won’t Excuse Hans.
- A Letter to Snow White: Personal Reflection on a Childhood Favorite
Multimedia literary arts magazine catering to the diverse creative pursuits at Johns Hopkins University.
- “Alone in the Waves” – Short Story, Spring 2014 Issue (see p. 30)
- “Self Insertion” – Short Story, Fall 2013 Issue (see p. 90)