I’m currently contributing articles and listicles on landmarks and attractions in Baltimore, Maryland, based on my time there as a student at Johns Hopkins. I’m responsible for researching, writing, and formatting the articles in WordPress, as well as reaching out to establishments for photos and information on topics discussed. Click the link above for the full list of contributions.
As copywriter at Plenti, I wrote and revised copy for major Plenti campaigns, such as Points Expiration and the Plenti app relaunch. I also updated copy for the national loyalty program’s homepage, FAQ pages, password reset journey, How to Use Points page, and more, to draw more traffic with clear, up-to-date information. NOTE: The Plenti Program ended in July 2018.
- How to Use Plenti Points – Web page, August 2017, Retrieved October 2017.
- Plenti Points Expiration– Web page, August 2017, Screenshot retrieved from cached January 9, 2018 (Campaign ended December 31, 2017).
As staff writer at the brand publishing and content marketing agency, I drafted blog posts and articles, along with related social media, for an array of clients, adjusting voice and tone to match company brand.
Industries covered include tech, recruiting, real estate development, financial services, supply chain management, and more. All samples were assigned, edited, and overseen by senior staff.
For client privacy purposes, please contact me for samples of work done though L&T Co.
- How the Power of Employee Engagement Will Boost Your Business – Article, cowritten with CJ Follini, September 27, 2016
Purpose-driven employee engagement software company where I worked in content development on multiple platforms.
- The Key to Lower Turnover – Blog post, January 2017
- Why Better Onboarding Improves Employee Retention – Blog post, January 2017
- The Future of Employee Engagement and Inside-Out Marketing – Panel, Advertising Week, New York, NY, Researched and outlined with IMMINENT team, September 28, 2016
- NGage by IMMINENT Digital
- “Ep. 08: Aria Finger, CEO of DoSomething.org” – Podcast, Researched and scripted with Nida Amjad & CJ Follini, September 7, 2016
- “Ep. 07: Ido Leffler, Co-founder and CEO of Yoobi” – Podcast, Researched and scripted with Nida Amjad & CJ Follini, August 24, 2016
- The Customer Within: The Power of Employee Engagement and Inside-Out Marketing – White paper, Cowritten with Anya Sage & CJ Follini, September 2016
- Twitter Posts
Startup Institute’s career development blog.
- 5 Reasons Why Studying Improv Will Make You Brilliant at Business, Blog post, August 11, 2016
As Children’s Category Editor, I created 30 graphic picture book lists and lead discussions with Riffle community.
- 10 Best Picture Books about Moms – Book list, May 2015
- You Are Not Allowed to Read This Book – Book list, September 2015
- Top 10 Books About Adoption – Chosen By Adopted Children – Book list, October 2015
- Twitter Posts
- Tumblr Posts
Personal post-college literary and media analysis blog.
- 7 Things to Consider When Reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Blog post
- What Makes a Good Literary Web Series? – Blog post
- Character Comparison: Prince Hans & George Wickham (LBD). Or: Why I Won’t Excuse Hans – Blog post
Multimedia literary arts magazine catering to the diverse creative pursuits at Johns Hopkins University.
- “Alone in the Waves” – Short Story, Spring 2014 Issue (see p. 30)
- “Self Insertion” – Short Story, Fall 2013 Issue (see p. 90)